2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com ll Doll finishes sa

, Is a pastor, it is four pleased sons to also have this, bow and arrow hand."
"Big cow?Two treasures?Three virtuous sons?Four pleased sons?That doll what do you call?"For the name of their name return be really oddness, unexpectedly rise name like this.
"Elder brother Yue, I return call doll."Doll finishes saying, the whole individual tied up to come up again, hugging my neck wasn't willing to come down.
"Mock moon eldest brother, I call pretty cow, you can call I big cow, also have him to call treasure dollar, the dollar is also a treasure, so can also call two treasures, but three virtuous sons are Li Shun, however at we four inside rank old three, so we all call he is three virtuous sons, while four pleased sons call in the name in the game 囍囍 , at the right moment four pleased words, so call four pleased sons."That big cow listens to the name that I read them, hurriedly the station comes out an explanation way.
", Originally and so."Big cow and two treasures pour not to feel what, can those three virtuous sons and four pleased sons be like the grandfather's name in past very much, if don't understand to release, I still really think that are they grandfathers, after all none of them is old, and grows how not the fat strengthen and also really divide not to come out.
"Elder brother Yue, you still for introduce this a few eldest brother elder brothers for doll, there is also the elder brother who likes a concealed body."The doll points at persons like disorderly dance,etc to ask a way, at the same time connect to take Long Yin of concealed body be also pulled out.
"Ha ha."I ha ha on smiling, hence introduce to dance them indiscriminately to the doll, to doll, the disorderly dance waits a person however is with my friend just,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, but don't understand to dance their real strenght indiscriminately, the on the contrary big 4 cowses again and in astonishment opened widely a mouth.





The text chapter 309 is blurred small lovely
Renew time:2009-9-2319:20:09 chapter word numbers:3835

"Elder brother Yue, you is this why, how from in rush out?"Doll's still hanging don't come down on me.
"E, how say, are we seeking spirit forest, however don't seek, pour not how know that the ground ran to come to this, here is where ah?"Although indiscriminately dance a is meaning that here am a benefit state an underground cave out of the city, can I still have some to not too believe, after all this exit is some oddness, press the route walked by us to say, is not likely to get to this benefit state city neighborhood, and the benefit state city neighborhood also nothing important fan fog forest, unless that cave is to take the free function for delivering.
"Spirit forest?Does that have fun so much?I also want to go."The doll pulls my hand to act in pettish a way.
"H'm, very not play elder brother Yue also not know, elder brother Yue has never been to that place as well, after waiting elder brother Yue to find out again take you to go, however you haven't told me, here is where?"Act in pettish me to the doll am some ways to all have no, this wench grew up now and grew at 1:00 all unlike her elder sister bad, now short of Be just chemisette charmingly feminine.
"It is an underground cave of benefit state city here."Doll didn't answer, however the her teammate big cow answered for her and indeed as expected run to benefit state the city came and seemed probably can get into that fan again fog fan the forest of the Man heavy head to lead.
I turn a head to see the entrance that we come in, so a short while time, the entrance to cave that is blown up by disorderly dance and Tyrannosaurus to open unexpectedly disappeared, should be broken by the system to return to, don't know that we look back again to toward that position pounds, will can't re- dig to open that entrance to cave?
"Elder brother Yue, what do you see?"The doll sees I return to hope inside, hence open mouth to ask a way.
"Nothing important."I shook to shake head, since the entrance to cave is missing, that even if, free hereafter say again,beats by dre uk.
"Elder brother Yue, you take me to get stripe not very good."The tone that the doll uses to act in pettish again says.
"H'm, all right."I after wanting think adapted to her, the doll plays games of time combine not much, this time only afraid again is what she secretly at play, and I also didn't see her for a long time, be is go along with her, anyway I that task isn't hasty to do, and that spirit forest didn't also find out.
"!I want to be captain."The doll happily jumped from my body and back and forth leaped to jump.
"Disorderly dance Tyrannosaurus, you return to first, I stay to keep the doll company here."I turn head to toward persons like disorderly dance,etc to say.
"Okay."Dance them to have no to say more indiscriminately what, directly ordered to nod, then walked toward the cave export to, they are different I, they are exactly to hurtle the time of class now, would not like to take a lot of time in my wave, and I grade Gao Chu is too many, rise not and get stripe that all doesn't matter, however same grade already the color dress of 83 classes didn't also leave and stayed down.
The doll fights and is captain, we certainly all have no an opinion, although all know that this captain is that one is super to get lost a big king,also the nobody says what, because this place they how get lost again, is eventually or can leave.
I and colourful put to all join a doll of in their troopses, had me and the help of color dress, attackstone dint to fall into trap however consumedly promoted, however even if so,cheap dr dre beats, the even stand arrives their experience on the head not much, who make our attacks too strong, the monster here basically arrives to can not hold up against, I fire sea come down and killed a for second big slice of, they even begin all need not, therefore experience for getting is also badly now little, finally have to I change into fireball Shu this kind of attack sorcery that is lowest attack, even if so, a green steel monster can not block two fireballs as well, a fireball all soon their life, doll after my attack, they annex several bottoms and then can kill.
The color dress can freely control strength for attack, however the speed isn't equal to I quick, and far have no my attack and come easily, so simply foolish side looking at, or pick up that and arouses the coin that the monster explodes out, as for equip, she is lazy to pick up, all low class material, basically worthless now.
I Long Huang Zhao come out, this guy although more than 30 classes, can can also get experience here, and it was no longer a small snake now, already beginning absolute being dragon of appearance, scales and shell and four feet on the body all seek out, Be just a top haven't grown Cape, however its attack dint don't differ at all, and still sorcery physics dual attack, often I contuse a monster, it will come forward to make up deficiencies two times and make doll they want to beat to all could not beat, well the attack speed in my fireball Shu is quick, and in the clout to lead extremely high, and here can say is that there is no another player robbing strange, so they still have a strange dozen.
"Elder brother Yue~" doll suddenly gives up to attackstone the monster that those halfs harm and run to I nearby act in pettish.
"Doll, how?……You don't be old to sway me ah, so I can not attackstone."I am shaken by the doll the attack in the clout a rate to greatly decline, the some timeses all almost harm an oneself person.
"Elder brother Yue, your Long Hao is lovely, can the doll still has no Huan monster ah, the elder sister doesn't make 1 for somebody else again."Doll Jue's wearing a mouth unexpectedly is to beg for to want a Huan monster to come with me.
", I still with why important event, you want what kind of Huan monster ah, the elder brother thinks a way to your lane."For the Huan monster, my under charge still has a lot, although there are no nine ranks of, shoulding still have of eight ranks, and should want that kind of a little bit lovely with the personality of doll for many, especially I from handed a mulberry mainland to bring back come of that three tail white the jade fox is also the thing that longs for day and night in the young girl, regrettable those nine tail foxes and the Xuan ice absolute being turtle already drive eldest sister-in-law take to fine if Xuan and comfortable rhyme however, early know the doll is also playing the words of this game and affirm to she leave 1.
"H'm, I want the Phoenix of elder sister and jade Ting elder sister."The doll doesn't open mouth never mind, an openings unexpectedly what to want is a best, and still the best in the best, these nine rank Huan monster the original amount is little, while Phoenix is near we guess, also this Vinaceous Rosefinch of the eldest sister-in-law and the Phoenix of the color dress are two, should can't appear the third, can she pours well, openings will this.
"This, doll, you also know this Phoenix original few, now your elder sister and jade Ting the elder sister was each to have a , that is less, elder brother Yue can have no Phoenix here, other birds you want don't ?Don't there want again elder brother Yue to still have a three tail white jade fox, it grows but very lovely."I hurriedly use those three tail white jade foxes Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论