2012年11月26日星期一

Beats by Dre Electroplating yellow after encoura

Awake Chen Qiong rushes toward my bosom:"Elder brother, I knew, the elder brother really knew!"I know that Chen Qiong wants to say what, however say and don't say to is all similar now, which afraid is a simple look in the eyes, our intentions are also that is mutually.Chen Qiong happily looking at me, the dulcifying of heart allows her to forget a body side one face is astonished and envy of Hui son, because the Hui son also saw out,Beats by Dre BMW, compared with Chen Qiong, her fix for can be regarded as start, because in order to should place on equal footing with me fixing of Chen Qiong, this be not who can have of opportunity, because Chen Qiong is the body of purple Feng, is ten thousand don't pick a!


Chapter 140 invites


Flow supporting strongly of cloud with gratitude everyone, will also upload soon afterward tonight one chapter to thank each book friend.Still ask everyones to hit more ticket and recommend more!Flow a cloud extremely with gratitude!
Chen Qiong is the body of purple Feng, until I just know at this time why for more than two years, Chen Qiong will have so big variety:Became from a girl of original spirit sort a sometimes permitted a stylish woman like the empress sort Yong, this kind of qualities came from her oneself was exactly also me to wake her subconscious and purple Feng astral body up to gold Long Zhen Yuan whom she infused into inside the body more than two years ago for the tradition of the purple Feng, therefore although Chen Qiong didn't feel that oneself had what variety, but she nearby of person but can feel, therefore want to get Chen Qiong's tender heart for more than two years of again Huang after encourage a playboy?
Chen Qiong still depends on in my bosom and enjoy a shutting of sort eyes, enjoy in retrospect just that deep-rooted happy felling, really, even if is I also equally feel mind and body of dulcify, this felling not only is a mind mutually, more because of the attraction on our systems.Along with the formation of Feng dollar baby of Chen Qiong Zi, Chen Qiong got "the Feng soars a heart method" naturally.In the Xuan Yuan of thou old legendary, the purple Feng is to originally is a southern Holy Mother, the peacock king's mother, and peacock the king in fact is a female phoenix, put together is the Phoenix that we say, just people's incorrectly pass on a mistaken message, finally became a male Feng female female phoenix, all of this are the misunderstandings, hardly realizing gold Long Wang in those early years is the peacock king's father, but afterwards the explosion of purple and blue star let gold Long Wang connect unreal of the body didn't also protect, the purple Feng the Holy Mother also scares to death, however consciousness was divided into severals, dispersed in the cosmos, who once thought to will appear on Chen Qiong Shen.According to at the beginning gold Long Wang's consciousness tell my information, can own the body of purple Feng on the aquamarine blue star of most however 2 people, incredibly make me run into now a , and still keep loving deeply my woman, this is it of good luck!
I say to the feeling ground of Chen Qiong Shen:"Qiong son, you fix now purple Feng absolute being body, have already made this is in the world the person of rare super ability, should not say to is absolute being.You still need to thoroughly control your ability now, so as not to control not harm and innocence.Be like us certainly the person like this need not spare no one to the bad person, but when they impenitent time,Beats By Dre In Ear, we only let his ash fly smoke to put out, need not show leniency."Chen Qiong's point nods:"I listen to an elder brother."I again deploy absolute space to wrap up Chen Qiong, let she the practice Feng soar a heart method in the absolute space and I print in the ancient force in her brain to work properly the method of the movement of dint and some magical powers that multiply by to use too very and naturally.
Let the Hui son protect a method in a side, the information that I then consider to get there from Chen Qiong in a side, make own gold carrying on the comparison Long Xin Fa and purple Feng heart method, adjust an interest at the same time purple Feng dollar baby and gold Long Yuan Ying produced while blending of huge absolute being dollar energy.Although very short time I adjust an interest to complete, but I had higher understanding in fixing for, the absolute being dollar of the oneself energy again had variety, the energy inside my body has already disappeared to disappear but can clearly feel this time, ambiguously my brain deep place that a little bit mysterious dark space's seeming is calling my into, but I still keep canning not finding way of approach, however I believe, in order to expect to be not far, breaking that last point already certainly this is to be more opposite than me to say, after all I am already a deathless body, to the common run of people, probably want to wait several generation sons even last thousand years.
See I turn to come to, the Hui son happily says:"Congratulate host!"I at Hui son young and delicate face up lightly kneaded to say for a while:"Congratulate me what?Is to isn't that I am stronger, is the Hui son very happy?"Hui Zi knows that I just tease and comply with the surrounding to rush toward my bosom with her:"The host were really too bad, knew perfectly welled a Hui son at say what, return to laugh at Hui son.However very the good luck of Hui son Jean can get the host's doter."I suck in the double lips of the Hui sub- sex appeal absorb for a while, just the small voice says in her ear:"I want to mention fixing of Hui son now for, however want a pair of way for fixing."The Hui son immediately feels a burst of and limp, originally already flame of sexual desire Fen body, this is more itching to do difficult all of a sudden to endure, however the Hui son still keeps tooking a look absolute space, have some to worry of say:"But younger sister Qiong ……"
I interrupted the words of Hui son:"It doesn't matter, no one can bother her!"Finish saying I again plused outside the absolute space together absolute space, by so doing even if is to fix to come a harassment for just about person with me,would not° until some kind of efforts of fees open absolute space, because this is that I use a gold Long Shen Yuan deploys of space, but can own only having of gold Long Shen Yuan now.I start to embrace Hui son:"Make me come to look after Hui son once now."The Hui son unexpectedly seems to be the discomfort of Niu Ni and was all Hui son to wait upon me formely, his Hey really and not and habitually makes me come to seduce her now, however a kind of sweet felling surged forward the at heart of Hui son, really, the host true beginning thought greatly of her and had already been oneself as his woman.The Hui son enjoys my caress, the very quick spring tide overflows and hum of the wave call and stimulate my nerve and wake the desire of the most original my heart up and go deep into the body quest of Hui son, then start carrying on more one-step reformation to the Hui son and make fixing of Hui son for promote 100%.I don't dare to make her promote too many, afraid the energy accepting to can not stand to suddenly get Hui son.Certainly, my intentional use idea reads to make I be released in the in a short time, otherwise Hui son can miserably.After several degrees float desire fairy, the Hui son starts adjusting an interest to get up, while I then quietly sit in the living room and stay and wait two of my not- together general women to wake up.
However at yellow after encourage of villa, by this time but is still someone all night the sleep is not:Is yellow after encourage and his grandpa Huang old man just in the Mi argument write what.Several individuals of one side also the that time ever and anon put on a words, the laughter of idea of a burst of in the room seems to be overbearing matchless, also deeply one silk of cunning.Is yellow after encourage in his the grandpa's eyes is a capable youth for hasing brains, although want to make the grandson study abroad now, but yellow the old man always has intention to not intentionally be like Huang after encourage and nearby of the person suggest:The next generation master of Hong placard not yellow after encourage Mo belong to.But slippery enter studying abroad of noodles after, return to Xuan Yuan not difficult have on political arena conduct and actions, because of Huang the old man have already started paving road surfacing to take bridge for his love.
Use absolute being to read to respond Chen Qiong to become awake, I took back two absolute spaces.However feel the disappointment of one silk in heart, thought at first that the Hong helps to will send person to cause disturbance, but have no the action of one silk last night.Chen Qiong Yi's face smiles idea and gentleness, posture have never changed to sit, very light like the bosom that the feather generally floats me:"Elder brother, this felling is really comfortable.Who say a Xian mandarin duck Xian fairy not, that is the feeling that they don't know to do fairy husband and wife."Chen Qiong's jade arm clime to my necks, very hot double of lipses stick to me,Beats by Dre Electroplating, and the lilac is dark Du very sweet, let me feel to overwhelm by joy to concuss a soul.In my deeply drunk, Chen Qiong lightly bites to raise head to say with smile on my lips:"No wonder that the elder sisters all say that the elder brother is a sex maniac, does the elder brother still steal to eat when I do exercises in gymnastics!!Meeting sub- elder sister should awake!"Chen Qiong finishes saying in my ear's light language:"Tonight, the elder brother is mine!"Then just stand up to walk toward the bedroom of Hui son to, cast net all the way clear and crisp laughter, dance the step of sort lightness the son and good-looking and graceful figure make me have the impulse to flow nosebleed, this phenomenon that didn't lead for a long time.Woman, especially beautiful woman, and then know the woman who tries to please a man, is really a poison!But that man have already left open poison like this?
Addict at me in Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论