2012年11月15日星期四

Facebook re saying benot ard

."Even if died, this daughter's body I still don't think that they know.
Hope my eyes in of beg humbly, the distance Pu is finally unbearable:"Execuse me, is that I fool you.Wu Hou doesn't know that you are here, he basically doesn't know that you have already fallen our hand.That time letter is the trap that the male Jin establishes with me, those words are what I fool yous, I just don't think that you commit suicide, and it just needs to force you on the hoof.All of all theses are my ideas, you believe me, hate, hate me!"
BE?Doesn't Sun Ce know?Is funny, old general lyings all say don't make sense, I was getting more tired, didn't want to expose him, how besides and regardless, he like this says to also be comforting me, comforting 1 will die of person.Say again, even if Sun Ce doesn't know how again, I am all anyway dying:"Thank you, old general.I believe that you say words, I believe.You trust, I not hate Bo Fu, also not hate male Jin, I have never hated them, is that they hate me.So, you greatly can trust, I died hereafter can't change Malicious ghost Suo life of, true.Like, old general, I am very tired, very tired, you aren't disturbing me again, good?"
The distance Pu bit to bite lips:"Like, I don't disturb you.Such as, you are a great physician, you don't want to give yourself up like this, and I make them lift you to go out right away.The doctor said that changed a place, want ~only you match treatment, your disease can cure like."
I am drowsy:"Have no necessity, I have already cannoted insist, rather go home of good.The close relatives in home wait me, there is male the lord to love deeply me, the elder brothers.I want to return to and begged you Rao I!"
The distance Pu would not like to pass so me, he shakes again awake I:" Such as, don't say so many, go out first to cure a disease.You, does the shelf get ready?Still don't open Liao Kao?Come over to carry it out him."
Don't , you not want me, I don't want to die of have no so dignity, so embarrassed:"Don't , don't touch me.Old general, your heart so malicious?Don't want to pass me at all?I want to die and begged you to stay some dignity for me good?"
The distance Pu sighs:"You are saying benot ard words, go out first to have the disease cured."
The non-commissioned officer comes forward to uncover my quilt for the desire, don't go, I don't want to make them see a quilt an underneath disgusted blood stain, don't make them know my secret.Run out all strength that can use, I hold firmly a quilt not to let go:"Roll, you all roll.Distance Pu, wastes ego have been so respecting you, you incredibly don't even stay this dignities to me.Such as at river east, have no a silk good?You must I die all Ming eyes not, are you just happy?You how cruel of heart."
The patient who faces such pertinacity, the distance Pu says not ascend is what taste, he has to orderany non-commissioned officer, strong line of pull person to take.I then run out the whole strength to protect myself.Unfortunately, it is the whole to make great effort don't use, no matter how I hold firmly sheet, how the Nu scold to flick a dozen, the arm still keeps being held tight by them.See the secret of canning not guarantee oneself, I fainted in extreme pain and sufferings.
Don't know I fainted how long, suddenly felt the quilt be uncovered, cold of I 1 cringe and also wide awoke some:"Don't , pass me, beg you to pass me.Is cold, very cold."
"Son cloud comes to, I am Bo Fu, and I come to connect you to return to."
The voice acquainted with so much is who, who come to see me?Diligently open eyes, the ground of Leng Leng the face that looking at to in the moment burst upon, he incredibly is that I hoped a so long person.Shiver to begin to stretch toward him:"Bo Fu, you come to see mine?"
Sun Ce looking at at present person's son and encircles:"Execuse me, the plan knew late and had already let you born suffering.Son cloud comes and follows me, I to pick you up."
What is he saying?Pick me up?I suddenly smiled and put out strength to retract own body:"BE?Do you how can come?You not is think that I die?I am this appearance, you looking at to be very happy, rightness?Bo Fu didn't play, I didn't play with you, I have already admitted defeat, don't think again keep on playing.I know that you hate me and hate my beguilement, can although I have already fooled you, is also really be the brothers to you.You don't want to see me again, can I really want to see you one side again, didn't fool you and said sorry just with you.Unfortunately, you can't come, while I am also dying.Bo Fu, don't know that I died hereafter can go into your dream, I can't scare you, says a words and says sorry.Probably, I early should do so, died and then can set free, said this sentence and then can leave a river east.Bo Fu, do you allow to pass me and give me one happy, or, don't take care of me again, let I the peaceful and serene dead is here, not very good?"
"Son cloud, son cloud, what are you saying?Don't frighten me, don't so, I came, I come to take you home."
Go home?BE ah, arrive homing of time, just will you make me go home:"Is to should return to, true homesick, think daddy and elder brother.But, can I return to?Don't know that the east person of river can send back me, it is difficult to fear, they would not° until my Cuo bone Yang ash be satisfied with.Really want to see close relatives again, alas, there was no time, really don't thought of, I am also mortal to is so difficult to see, even put on a clean clothes all impossibly.Bo Fu and male Jin, looking at me so dirtily dead body, should be able to feel avenged?I originally wanted to carry it through of, don't want to let your river east the person sneered at, can really have no energy."
Sun Ce feels pity on ground to looking at me and pulls the person into a bosom with the very light and soft action:"No one smiles you, no one hates you, and you can't die, either.Here, I am to dominate, son cloud, you have to remember, there is no my approval, you forbid dead.Is thoroughly obedient, we go out cure first."
I connected the energies of a silk flounder to all have no, the intelligent gradually and far went:"That is certainly, you once said to let I die of, you want me on the hoof accept you of punishment, you want me to living not equal to hopeless situation to keep on living like this, then you can feel avenged.Bo Fu, Bo Fu, such as really have no a silk to fall so much in your in the mind?I so and silly from try to commit suicide road, don't you understand to hate?I originally should accept your punishment, I should the treating be standing alonely on the hoof for the place that I arrange at you.Just, my true persistence not descend go to."
"Not be talking silly, I have never wanted and punished you.Come, we leave here.There is at full cock bed Ta in home, I know, son cloud has already didn't good good rest for a long time, you are very tired, the plan takes you to return to slowly sleep, not very good?Is obedient, to, not be struggling, the plan embraces you to go out."
Sun Ce's voice spreads from the very far place, I smiled, is ah, I didn't struggle, very tired, very tired, the true drowsiness felt.H'm, this bosom is very comfortable, my nerve thoroughly relaxs down, and permissive oneself sank into to go to in profound sleep

Chapter 232 accident rescues(2)


I am put at steam a pot in general, the whole body suffered scorching hot feeling came back again, I felt that I sank into evil-foreboding dream, icy cold of river water, steaming hot of fire heap, replace to hit my body.With former dissimilarity, my suffered of time, ambiguously hear someone is shouting my name, feel that someone is caressing my face, someone mutters in my ear.When I feel cold, and someone embraces me in the warm bosom, that felling is so comfortable, is the safety a bosom in elder brother Yun?The time that was like to return to get sick in childhood similar.Is a dream inside?Or did I go home?
Whenever this time, I want to open eyes, person see nearby, which afraid is in the dream, I can also want the consolation of this a short moment.But, on all lips that can show at a tiny peristalsis, the dry and cracked lips hope earnestly to be fresh and cool and really want to drink water."Son cloud, son cloud."Is the voice very faraway, is shouting me?"You are awake, BE?Open eyes good?"I also think ah, but is an eyelid very heavy, can not open ah, wriggle lips to want to answer him, total not voice,Facebook.Dim moonlight in, someone starts to hand me to start, fresh and coolly felt in the lips Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论