2012年11月21日星期三

beats dr dre still there were th

Time again plus white to gather Mr. Wen, we three square each square 100,002 silvers build up our own navy and banish those illegal of smuggle boats and ships!I will never want to see my own water appearing a smuggle ship!"China Er bites to ruthlessly say.This guy is to consider that his benefits don't consider whether I needs the navy of navy and Qing Dynasty to battle at all!
"Is so good, I see so.The history grasps fame, you take China Er to acquaint with environment to the maritime customs.There is still a white gathering Mr. Wen, you also go together and establish maritime customs in Fuzhou when the time comes from we the maritime customs here take out some people to go.However the China Er and white gathers a text, I warn you first, if you graft to take bribe, I miss those law enforcement officials of mine to consider you is where the people, they will make the you and other crime members seeing the colleague an of!I don't hope to see my own friend be chopped down head."
"It is understand."The China Er white gathered text stem to smile ground to follow a history to grasp fame to walk to go out.
"As for you, Si Pan fills a Sir."Si Pan's filling is sitting on the seat to continue stunned!"Do you say that how should I praise you?"
"General adult, I have already known, my weapon's combining isn't suitable for here.Your weapon's comparing my forerunner is getting tooer many!
My is suitable to be a hunting rifle."Si Pan fills to sadly say" since the adult don't need me, I see me or return to the United States to go to.Just I have a claim ……I at come of road up have already run out of all travel expenseses,beats dr dre, can the adult go and send me some travelling expenses?"Si Pan fills to absolutely need to flow tears.
"Si Pan fills a Sir, you probably misunderstood.Didn't I say that your invention dided not use here at me?!"If let Si Pan filled to walk my troops material what?!Still use that kind of originality of with build a fire a stick just about fire gun?!This person can not make him walk!"My meaning is your weapon to still need some improvements, certainly, we can pay to your silver, however I think it's not like this good, to you is unfair of."
"Why unfair?"Si Pan fills a to listen to his/her own invention somebody else to accept in good humor many" adult bought my patent not good to me?"
"Is naturally good so much, still is better, don't know that Pan of Si fills a Sir to wish to accept?"Now I am a little ability Tao to order little Tao of money 1:00.See to also want to guide it to this person with the benefit.
"Certainly!Want ~only general you what you said really become better to I why I don't accept?!"Si Pan filled to call.
"That good!My meaning is that we establish an arsenal works and exclusively produce your to connect to deliver a gun and need of bullet.Do you say how much the cost of this gun is?The connecting of arsenal works production delivers the price supply that the gun pays 52 silvers each time our army and also have be with higher price export, certainly, you will be the total engineer of arsenal works and board of directors pair reasonable long, earn of profits you will get to in great quantities give bonus, don't know that you wish would not like to?Our later troops are very big, if 1,000,000 troops equip your to connect to deliver a gun, your income far far not only one ton silver, probably a ton gold is also not only, do you say?"
"Do not know how many persons China has?Have now how many troops?"Si Pan fills to have 1,000,000 battalion deep form doubt.
"Now there are 40,00= people in China, the troops have nearly 2,000,000 battalions.However also probably not only this number."2,000,000 battalions is have no, and those troops can say to is all my current enemy or is a latent enemy, do they equip to connect to deliver a gun?Unless my brains has a fever!As for 40,00= people, now of Chinese certain, however control only 4,000,000 people inside the area at me, only 100 cents of 1 ……however I good elephant have no the necessity tell what all Pan of Si fills?Wished God to forgive me to say not clean dishonest words to his servant ……
"!My God!40,00=,beats by dre uk!"Si Pan filled to jump from the seat" adult I take pleasure in serving as the arsenal works job that you say very much!Don't know when and then can I formally begin to work?!"
"I is very quick and then will arrange your work!Please Si Pan fill a Sir greatly can need not such get excited.As for now your living expenses problem, I see to praise you first 102 silvers, you buy point first what things!To we the commodity price here is very cheap, though you trust shopping good."
"Thank!Thank general you!You What a my reborn parents!"Finish saying Si Pan filled to run to go out.
"He how can anyone know reborn parents of?"Asking of my doubt permits Hong.
"His nature doesn't know that what reborn parents are, I be just the words that he appreciates according to army commander you can comprehend of the Chinese translation come out just!"Permit Hong to looking at me to say with smile.



Chapter 50



"Army commander, why do you let the foreigner be responsible for to export outward?You aren't afraid of those foreigner fornication does the company collaborate with to break our foreign trades?You say that lets China Er is responsible for exit but imports to make him take care of not, he is to have no problem now, but later if he to import slaver but to army commander your wanting to be responsible for import even is to manage the whole maritime customs, don't know army commander how you do again?"Permitted Hong to stop a smile to suddenly ask me."And army commander you don't feel to hand over to a foreigner of maritime customs tariffs is be extremely more disadvantageous than our China?"
Did I still think to permit Hong to understand my intention!How to still ask me this question now?!"I know to hand over to the foreigner the maritime customs to is to be getting more nothing doing naturally, so I am just ordination China Er serve as pair pass long, and makes him be responsible for exit.Why?One is that we want to be as far as possible now of the extension outward export to exchanging have to of government budget, the light depends our Chinese wes now can make contact with really with those foreigners is too little, but appoint China Er, he at for letting his own profits maximize, by all means think the square tries extension export and only go out more much, he just can money income of more many.The second reason is what the tariff of maritime customs is established by ourselves by us, eradicated completely like this China Er for more making money arbitrarily raise or is to lower a tariff, so I ain't worried that China Er serves as pair the pass is long behind our exit incomes will lower.The third reason is to appoint China Er to serve as a maritime customs pair pass is long, can extend our position in those snobbish foreign public.The fourth reason is as long as we had good direct organization and then can eradicate completely China Er to embezzle private pocket, as long as he dares to break the law, I dare do him because of this reason Cheng!Certainly,cheap beats by dre, concerning direct the organization inspect a hospital concrete how work I still be good friends with like and inspect director Yuan to discuss.The fifth reason be since we want to build up strong China and then should have sea Na 100 Chuans of of tolerance, should accept those foreigners that would like to handle affairs for us, treat them and us Chinese equal, certainly, had better allow them to join us Chinese nationality.As long as we can accept the social elite of those each nation, it makes them work for the sake of our China here at us, so the Teng of China flies and then cans be expected soon!But China Er is one noodles flag that our Shu lets foreigner sees, reach to harbour an elder brother, I hope that you can thoroughly make use of the value that good China Er is an officer here at us after I walk.The American who still there were those China Ers to recruit from the United States, arrange good they would not° until attain a person to exert it, can at we here happy work."
"This I am getting more understand.Be want to let the foreign friend know that we are their friendly brotherses."Permit a Hong point to nod to is satisfied with that the ground says with smile.See to his explanation to me extremely satisfied.
Actually in addition to each above-mentioned reason still have at 1:00 I didn't speak towards permitting Hong, I now but there are no so many silvers praising gather text two of him for China Er white of, since have no now silver, that had to to their futures.Thus I not only can let China Er and foreigner make contact with and make up us foreign trade medium of misunderstanding, can be also economical a big pen the reward China Er the expenditure of the trip to the United States.As for does China Er want to get more silver?He still keeps depending on oneself to earn!
"To, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论