2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook brother's eyelashes

When the my ashamed and resentful desire dies, the pure Yan makes moves to block the hand of Rong Rong on the whole, the low voice says:"Rong Rong, you …… you can not touch eldest brother an elder brother indiscriminately of ……"
The flounder of Rong Rong says:"What can not, that you tell me!"
The pure Yan is abashed to all want to cry, even if she is willing to say, also absolutely you do me too much honor my noodles to say!Desperately!
Struggle in, the hand of pure Yan unexpectedly not intentional of grasped me that little dragon, pure Yan and little dragons to all shiver for a while.When the tears of pure Yan ascends abashed come out, but her small hand somehow or other didn't put, anti- pour a to loosen a to tightly grasp to rouse up-is she getting more silly?Don't you still put?Wench, I ……my Pei you!
Rong Rong dissatisfied spirit way:"Elder sister!You don't make me catch, you how you grasp!I don't want!"Say the bond maid takes his/her own small hand to rob that strange thing.
The pure Yan fists not to put and simultaneously cries to say to me:"Smelly Wei son, I hated to die you!This descending you is getting more comfortable?I hated to die you!Blare ……"
I just hate!My hate than the Pacific Ocean still deep!!!Wench, is that you want to hold by yourself, I connect the ability of countercheck to all have no,I born such a strange thing guilty?The nature's law is where!!!
The Rong Rong didn't rob the control right of that strange thing, hence more disaffection, Be continuing to rob and saying:"Elder sister, you are so tightly loose to open a point, don't hold, eldest brother isn't the elder brother painful there?If make the elder brother of eldest brother breaking how to do there?"
Pure Yan spirit way:"Do not put, the bond maid is your patent here, can I not touch?"
The Rong Rong is still robbing, the side says:"Elder sister not is say to can not touch?That do you still hold tight not to put?"
I the heart bottom is weeping over:Don't rob, I that what what have already been pulled by you to break a lot of roots!Help!
The little witch finally robs however big witch, hence she once the eye pupil son turn and say:"Elder sister, you want the strange thing that don't want to see pants underneath that hot heat what kind of exactly?"
Big witch's one E, although she since the childhood also very curious yonder secret, heart in of awkward and shy obstructed further viewpoint, however held in the hand of the strange thing of steaming hot at a jump of, really and really really wanted and saw!However ……Wei son can't the meeting not like me?
The little witch smiles to say:"Elder sister, I come to take off shorts,cnn, and you and still lift up the elder brother's fart fart good!How?We can see that strange thing!The elder brother can not move again.Want to be not, we give elder brother again take some medicine, let him continue to go to bed, good?"
The big witch hurriedly shakes head to say:"Is nothing doing, will never go!He has already eaten two, eat again and then will produce very big side effect."
The little witch says:"Yes, that we directly see be."Say the little witch vomits a pink small tongue to me and smiles to say:"The elder brother of the eldest brother, do you agree?If consentient words you blink, good?"
I again abashed again anger:What child prodigy?All all day at read what book?Your mother didn't carry on to your this little witch where afraid is it a D that order sex education?Even if being education that guards against sex maniac should also teach 1:00!
The little witch sees my eyes stare consumedly of, feared to blink the appearance that eyes all rest for ten thousand matters all of a sudden, not from rush toward Chi to say with smile:"The elder brother of the eldest brother, you stare like this very tired hey!"Say she unexpectedly takes the jade of Xian Xian to point to induce my eyelashes:"Elder sister, the eldest brother elder brother's eyelashes are beautiful!Before the time in kid's park, there are the eyelashes of a kid sister younger sister heel elder brother so beautiful, I touch every day touch!"
I drop absolute being, you touch her eyelashes and then don't touch my !Isn't good, eyes can not stand, blink!Blare!
Little witch's exultation jumped to call a way:"Elder sister, the eldest brother elder brother's eyes blinked!He agreed!"
I this annoys!Don't your eyes blink during a lifetime?Besides you still scart to make my eyelash like this, if only afraid yourself don't say that now just moves, early move not to know how much time!Smelly wench!
The pure Yan was made an effort in my little dragon to knead to knead there, unwilling to partly released, abashed way:"BE?"
The little witch smiles to say:"Is true, does the elder sister see the elder brother's eyelash still be blinking!"
My bitterness!Just stared too badly, this eyes were sour tight, even wanted tearses to drop down, cannot help but repeatedly blinking naturally!But wench don't you see the look in the eyes that I cut up rough as well, is a consentient appearance?
The pure Yan lowers the head abashed smile to say:"Wei son, your true approval do we see you there?Xi Xi, that we ……"just take a look next just, can't move of ……Xi Xi!"
Big witch, you are many big?19!You lack mind's eye you?Drive so the witless young girl make fun of, you really grieved me and returned what BJ high school first campus queen, I see is a first idiot, first joke!!!
But my bitterness be completely canning not announce my own opinion!When the pure Yan starts embracing my the fart fart beginning upwards lift of time, I was really dead hearts to all have!How to put that old noodles skin!H'm, to, I pretend to be dead and perhaps frightenned witless young girl and then no longer make trouble thus!
Suit the action to the word, but harder of is me can shut eyes, other of all can not pack out,Facebook.Is alas!Shut eyes, even if the Yan ear steals bell, total compare helplessly looking at them thus humiliate my like!
Finally between the legs a cool, I absolutely have to weep aloud!The wenches you are malicious!Elder brother's whole life plants a your hand inside!Blare!
Suddenly hear the little witch's screech in the ear:"!Elder sister, very big mushroom!"
Mushroom?You ……you from where have ever seen a meat mushroom like this?I depend!Your botany learns be able to really like!Isn't Gao San studentses?Be not what first child prodigy?You ……you give me the accentuation junior high school to go!
The pure Yan awkward and shy quivering voice says:"Is not …… isn't a mushroom …… I don't want to see and wore to calculate so much ……"
The little witch unexpectedly stretched hand on my little dragon to clap to clap and said:"Not, I like to see.Is very interesting, the eldest brother elder brother's underneath and our different of, grew a so big mushroom!Xi Xi."
Say she pulled my pants to downwards pull again, again strange way:"Elder sister, do you see so growing of the elder brother's mushroom underneath and my mother grass!Is very strange!Elder sister, did you grow grass?"
The pure Yan frightenned hurriedly to pull my pants while ascending up, spirit call way:"Rong Rong,google, you at say what?Don't see!All prohibit to see!"
The little witch also has a little not that happy, say:"Elder sister, you don't see and then turn round past, the somebody else still takes a look to descend very not?For a while descend!Elder sister begs you!"
The big witch annoys sign the horse climbs from the bed and sit to in the chair of part:"You see by yourself, never ask me indiscriminately!Want to be not I ……"
The little witch says:"Knew an elder sister!"Say her and then at I heart drop blood of time my pants draw down, cautiously details, say:"In regard to science angle, probably man and chemisette differentiation be so, to ……H'm, elder sister, I not is ask you, I just freely a say."
The pure Yan is cold to hum to say:"Know good, never ask me!"
Little witch hence continue to study again, and then let I stretching hand of scared Dan Zhan stir to rouse up and simultaneously smile to say:"Oddness, this red of big mushroom still really have fun!"
Good heavens how can vomit to make people feel struck with fright or horror words from this innocent and small mouth inside!This language was like general in a flash of a terrible benefit sword to pierce my heart!
Under all of the witch infinite spirit molestation, the my finally ashamed and resentful desire is unique of swoon past, get away from ashamed circumstances.But I don't know of BE, at this time light snow just drive tenth, the black dress big fellow hold tight, but wait for us of will be allow of no optimistic future ……





Book three feelings harm chapter 90 rank under of jailbird
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:56 chapter word numbers:5045


I finally and hazily come to turn to come over from the fainting, I how can't thought of, either, greet my unexpectedly is violently beat mercilessly!
When I open eyes, see from Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论