2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com by of time I saw th

Is the biggest outside, at in money of devotion is also the most, then round to the northern sky of door of eldest brother, money spent by the city of eldest brother, if there is 80%, my grab is from I of, and still robbing of just and upright, and the guardant's southern sky of door then defendoof dint most bad,Beats by Dre Electroplating, not only is that the city is small, also the minimal in money spent on construction, but in the player defended city but is the most, after all is all group of soldiers in their gang.
After four major sky of door construction completes, the players again the breeze breeze fire fire ground participated in super sale meeting, this sale will ascend although still don't auction off an absolute being machine, fairy machine the evil machine is many, more important, we traversed Xuan country villa to throw in two pieces of heros to call up sale, return
We eliminate down of material, these materials are in the common player, can all have.
When the big department player considers to see sale a meeting, I stepped on again with color dress the trip of task, the corpse of on guard put on me already well long-term, still breakfast seek that spirit wing worry to hand over a task of also want to find out the tears of fairy to be exactly at the same time well is what things, and then may appear where.
We use the Feng of color dress behind and I and Long Huang direct from above flying of the nightmare steppe over, we don't want to consume time with the wolveses in the nightmare steppe, however when from the nightmare steppe above pass by of time, I saw the girl who grows to look exactly alike with Qian son again, she still takes her younger sister and that makes the breeze do class here over the seamless guy, they can have no our good lucks, can quickly get stripe, can a little ground effort, let own experience slowly rise up.
I didn't say "hello" with them, however the Feng of my Long Huang and color dress empress drew on their attention, after all take Phoenix and absolute being dragon and be used as a Huan monster of, on this mainland only have 2 rightnesses, a rightness of the green dragon and Vinaceous Rosefinch that is an eldest brother eldest sisters-in-law so, 1 rightness is me and the absolute being dragon and Phoenix of color dress, we just pass by, below did the player of class immediately recognize we, however because we is once flew from the air, those player also could feel deeply about on the ground.
The place meeting with spirit wing worry before we soon came right away the plain of nightmare steppe, , we just came down from the Huan monster,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, spirit wing worry from the forest in the edge in walked out, his appearance be still before so, completely didn't change.
"Have you already killed to imprison in the Mo in the spirit forest?"The spirit wing worry Yin coldly towards me to ask a way.
"H'm, his corpse is here."Say I took out that red and orange bead son and threw toward the spirit wing worry past.
The spirit wing worry after once connecting the bead son immediately looked into and saw after the corpse of the on guard in the bead son and peeped out smiling face first, however soon he again dark come down, stare at I see, at the same time low voice drink a way:"What I wanted is that you personally kill him, not make him commit suicide."
"He kills or commits suicide, also not all similar, anyway is dead."For the request of spirit wing worry, I still really have some oddness, doesn't his target want an on guard to die?Is since dead, how still take care of him is a suicide or does he kill, however is this spirit wing worry how to see the an and the on guard is a suicide again?
"Is different!"Spirit wing the worry firmness and dark ground looking at us and seem to want to kill us and make I also have to careful get up.
"That has nothing to do with me, anyway I have already completed a task, you is not is should give° the task reward us."For spirit wing worry overly critical, I start bad impression, although is on guard give me that kind of felling that death, but he didn't kill me and on the contrary gave me the opportunity, the fearfulness let me cognized to die, cognize oneself former of proud and self-satisfied, so I for on guard more is to appreciate, and he still for the sake of momentary of mistake and guard that stub life of tree whole life, all finally and rather die under the arrows of spirit clan, so I don't want to do as well behind of task, also put forward the reward of wanting the task to him.
"Hum, you didn't press my request completion task, also want to praise?"The spirit wing worry seems to give me the task reward.
"Not the giving doesn't give, however you want to tell me lachrymal appearance and whereabouts of fairy."The reward of the task he doesn't give I also can't, after all this task seems to have never arrived this to end, but I am to think that the half-way ends a task.
"You how can anyone know the tears of fairy of?"The spirit wing worry suddenly and stunnedly looking at me.
"That Mo tells mine, I still once promised him at the same time, if can I will bring back the tears of fairy spirit forest."I pointed red and orange bead son inside within the spirit wing worry hand of on guard of the corpse say.
"Hum, if can take back, I have already taken and also wait until now."The spirit wing worry is cold to hum 1."You could not take, not represent me can not take either, say with don't say with you, anyway I ain't a spirit clan again of, whether spirit clan perishes, and I again what relation."My Song shrug shoulders, he unexpectedly not say, that I also not hasty, anyway even if knew whereabouts, I can't urgently wear to do, either.
The "H'm ……" spirit wing worry suddenly thoughted of what, contemplated a short while, the openings says:"Give you one more opportunity now, you take back the tears of fairy for me."
"I refuse!"I directly refuse the request of spirit wing worry, originally should be that he requests me help just to,cheap beats by dre, can seem to say that I must do to just go from his tone, and still he makes me do to just go, I ain't the person of spirit clan again, and then didn't owe him what, why will listen to his.
"You!"The spirit wing worry listens to I refuse, facial expression immediately and again dark get up, a hand stretches at the same time to his bow and arrow, seem to be really to want to attackstone us.
"The suggesting you had better move, although I beat however that Mo, don't represent me and then will fear you."See a spirit wing a worry stretch toward his bow and arrow, for the sake of safety since see, I also took out my weapon Long Qi in the sky change, and change purple Long Jian, and the color dress of flank after seeing my action also immediately took out flame absolute being sword, and flame absolute being the sword pulled out out from the scabbard of a sword, a regiment flame quickly burned on the sword of the flame absolute being sword, this the sword of flame that is a sign in fact.
"BE, I pour and try!"The spirit wing worry after listenning to my words wants to begin more, quick will carry on the back up of the bow take down, and draw back bow string.
'Sou~~'the bow and arrow in the spirit wing worry hand is like the mustang that takes off Jiang, flew to shoot to come over toward me ……
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 356 fights a spirit wing worry
Renew time:2009-9-2319:21:32 chapter word numbers:1955

I lightly flick to cut purple Long Jian in the hand, will shoot of arrows lightly on blocking, for the side, and the arrows of spirit wing worry, also picked to ring combat, since he has already started to attackstone to me, so I also Don't mention it, otherwise a short while is polished off of words, even regret all come not hasty, anyway don't want to do behind of follow-up task, so polish off this task person should also nothing important problem.
"Hellish fire sea!"Because with spirit wing worry of still have a the small segment distance, my sword skill the attack still could not beat him and have to first attackstone with the sorcery, at the same time body form close behind deceit body and up, the color dress of one side also closes on the heels of but moves after I move, the flame absolute being sword in the hand toward spirit wing once the worry flick, a light of fire flies to shoot but.
"The cent counterfeits!"The spirit wing worry stayed away color dress to beat past light of fire, and quick break out of the attack scope of hellish fire sea, the bow and arrow in the hand again projects at the same time, while what this project is multiple arrowses, and each arrowses takes an arrows to copy and shoots to come over respectively with color dress toward me.
"Purple Long Jian Jue!"I connect purple Long Jian in the hand to flick and blocked to shot into my shadow arrows, while the color dress is to use a to recruit sword dance to block to shoot toward her of two arrowses.
" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论