2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo so have you why pull

Make what method?Now where?"
Thought Yi to lightly sigh tone, way:"Detail I also not too clear, knows to is to involve homicide case, and uses a gun to pay, the troops there checks very strictly, my father is all these days of spirit get sick."
The road is old dad's so much money also make erratic legal case, the nature was a no trivial matter.I finally understood why even Shi Shao Qiang also wants to interfere with this matter, common homicide case also just, after all brave just was a soldier, involved the troops' business always more troublesome.
Urgent matter of the moment, not stop to get off, regard as what don't also take place, they also not ability Nai we.Want is not fling off a behind, this car.Otherwise they notified other polices come to Zu to cut, want again to run more impossible.How should I choose?
"Is brave just now where?He uses what method contact with you."I ask a way.Is careful on seeing, result that car still keeps tightly biting us and keeps 34 distances of cars with us.
Think a Yi soft-voiced way:"He didn't beat my cellular phone, online and I mail contact of, he says that he doesn't dare home town to make me raise some money for him once and wait me in the blessing Gang village of city suburb today.Still giving repeated advice to me don't take money in the neighborhood of school.Unfortunately I all of two cards used, also can lift 10,000 pieces, don't know as well enough not enough."I order and wish brave the idea just was indeed as expected enough carefully airtight, knew this time, made close relatives' cellular phone and bedroom telephone call to are the all the most insecure.See appearance, brave just is prepared to take some money to run road.
Beat all of a sudden to settle idea in my heart, since brave just had already got to A City, and had already aroused police's noticing, if we can not help him today, the that later contact estimate will bother more.The heart reads a to move, I have already decided and flung off this car.
Flow in this billowing car in, my heart exceptionally calms down all of a sudden.High building and the pedestrian Shan of wayside that looking at a car window outside to the back of the car, calculate in my heart how to get away from to after death track.
Not the distance is already an intersections, there is idea in my heart, I slowly put low the car follow the traffic lights of afar in the heart soon indicator to read second together for time.Control own car soon.Luckily the car flows not to calculate to hustle, is matching my plan now.
Time is just right, exchange in the traffic lights for an instant, I have already hurtled sidewalk.Give° the black sedan for tailgating card all of a sudden at behind.
Think Yi to excitedly shout loudly 1:"Good!"
I sneer at.By this time shout Yeah to return for lead early, if the other party were a police, keeping up with us would be very easy, the supervision in the A City I have already once experienced.Besides I know that time of the traffic lights transformation of this road is specially short.Indeed as expected however is many meeting, have been turning head of think Yi to suddenly call a way:"How so quick, they again keep up with come."
I suddenly accelerate, connective outstripped a few cars, thought Yi of panic way:"Being slowly is handed over Jing to live for Zu to bother."I sneer way:"Be free!"Say we to on turning, have already rounded into an an alley.This an alley doesn't calculate breadth.While willing rush out an alley once I jilt a car head and give° the car to come to lay down horizontally for a while and at the right moment stop in the middle of an alley.This position puts very poisonously, the both sides leaves of the distances Be all very difficult to pass car again.
"Get off!"I that on lifting, opened a car door to keep on jumping.
Think Yi surprised for a while, follow to get off, point at driveway:" Put car here, your not afraid police buttons up your car!"
Depend, say that you are a wench you are still true very good, by this time is the life importance of car an importance still your elder brother.Besides this is the car that receives a soldier, he has plenty of a relation to fix.As for this car after being dragged along, as long as checking in Shi Shao Qiang, his affirmation can judge I and the road Be brave to just have connection, but this after all is also empress words, have already canned not consider of so many, the urgent matter of the moment in nowadays is hurry contact up brave just, try the original vein of making the pure affair and in the future mindset.
Being lazy must explain with her, a Ye leads her and hurtles to the entrance to alley.Stretch hand to right against the face of a private recruit.
Sit rent car,beats by dre solo, think Yi to open mouth way:"Go to blessing ……" I a drag along her, keep her from talking, toward to rent a car driver way:"Go to an airport!"Think Yi surprised for a while.I have been cold cold her one eye, obstruct her to talk again.Think Yi be given by my brutish taste for a while mean to say of the words livinged to swallow to return to and order and have a little injustice ground to shrink at up, ever and anon turn head to see.
Go to an airport from here, although combine not too far,also about want the car distance in half an hour.On the car I a words didn't also say, just in the brain continuously start to recall ever with brave just together of the youth's things of the past.More want to more feel remember fondly towards doing not see for several years of he.
The car goes to several hundred meters place in airport, I call of the elder brother stop to get off.Just just parked the car, thinking the Yi had already cannot helped but a way:"Absolutely is opposite to the blessing Gang village from here, how you wanted me to here, you not is want to send me up airplane!"
I didn't directly answer and was just sneer way:"I don't want you up airplane, I want your cellular phone!"Think Yi one Leng, way:"Why?"
I am lazy to explain, simply oneself begins, for a while hang the lovely cellular phone before the chest at her to took off down, threw road for a while the flower bush of the side in!
!That is my lately- bought cellular phone.Think Yi to exclaim a way.Will be soft-voiced to pick up.
I a pull her, sneer way:"You miss your old elder brother to occupy and then hurriedly pick up to come back.Turn head to want with your old dad, buy 100 be a toy for you also all right."Think Yi a , some oddly ask a way:"This has what relation with my elder brother and also have you why pull me to come to airport, you explain at least a !"
I shouted long spirit, stretch hand again to not the distance open of a private recruits.Simultaneously walk part light tone way:"If not that you run into me today, brave just had already squatted down in the prison now.You since already drive they follow, do you think that they can not find your position?"
!Think Yi excitedly a , way:"The text is handsome elder brother's your meaning is the cellular phone position that makes them supervise and control me, thinking that my elder brother got to airport now is be not!"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, lightly one Lan her shoulder, say with smile:"You become on the whole cleverness!Walk, get on the car!"Think Yi drive I am in the bosom for a while, the Lan's face Shua ground is red all of a sudden.The Du wears a small mouth way:"My those friendses cans not find me this time, will grow crazy!"
For the sake of safety since see, the car this time I didn't also go direct to blessing Gang village, but changed two cars and rounded the road in more than about a hours.Just arrived the blessing Gang village neighborhood.After getting off, think Yi some differently looking at me, say:"Text handsome elder brother, I felt before that you were a person who excited especially, really had never thoughted you originally so careful.Change me now and then directly went in by bus , the root couldn't walk this."
Excite?Ha!Is cold cold in my heart on smiling, changed anyone, experienced me this kind of fantastic affair, can't literally excited again, either.Time changes of not only is only an age, making a person gradually mature is more.
I conjecture everywhere, light tone way:"On foot can betterly observation geography, I have quite a few for year without coming to this, the change still has a little greatly at this time, didn't recognize a pure road what the matter is difficult to do."In a period of time doing bodyguard, I follow Michael mathematics also a lot of.Observed dint to really more ascend than the past a step.Plus I originally possessed of the special sixth sense, much time by himself/herself all feel more and more suitable bodyguard this worked.
The blessing Gang village in fact isn't a village, Be just a place name, because be located in city suburb, the place become a lot of foreign part-time jobs to spread to reside now, so the environment doesn't calculate well, all of wall feet places in door are garbages to push and sewage.All have the trace of dirt on the street wall noodles.The breeze once blows and curled up a ground of plastics bag and wastepaper ash scraps.A flock of unkempt appearance child dozen made to once run from our in front and poured to frighten to think Yi a to jump.
I become overdo to go and looking at to think Yi that some fear of appearance, say with smile:"How, we the extravagant good elephant don't be used to this very much Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论