2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo arance is also good-

The gold cicada that what stuffs status says:"Shout, gold cicada, I meet a person who makes my felling very comfortable and really to be like you today, I am very happy she, everyone hereafter make friend together!"
Continued to cover Chuo eyes for document in gold cicada hand don't lift of say:"That you make her do your feeder like, I have no an opinion."
"Just don't , I like most of is a gold cicada!"
The cicada that the Wu is empty to hear a gold says so hurry Ye write his clothes say, because of didn't control good strength to right away pull his clothes a cake of come down, at the same time under the inertial function a while will nearby of the table lane turn over, a full table of documents floated to spread 1 ground while ascending.
On all sides a while hush have no voice, even imitate airs the Buddha solidified generally, the aureate long hair pendency covers up eyes of gold cicada, his body seems at make great effort suppress what but unclear shiver, Wu empty looking at at present everything immediately silly said with smile a voice"sorry!"
Be extremely placed in a gold cicada of suppressing the status to see the smiling face that the Wu is empty to completely have no to the least bit examine oneself finally and again break out a strong wrath, grasp the Wu gets empty of the collar of dress is made an effort to flutter he grasps crazy of call way:"Stupid monkey!What call sorry?This was already the document that mixeds up me for the fourth time today!Not is tell you to forbid to bother me when I work?Go out for me!"
Jin Chan says useful dint to be empty to above and painfully think that he or she at the beginning and how can promises the proposal that that smelly old woman looks after that stupid monkey from the chair that own office flings out to go, then sits to return to oneself the Wu, that is absolutely the decision of the most false his life.
The sunlight projects light upon into my room to represent new day to start, when my lazily lying on the bed and struggling to exactly want don't get up, the window suddenly sends out a smallly and loudly move, turn a head and see go to see a sky, field He He well-known book Lian great commander sit on my window sill at this time and see he smile me the voice"good-morning" is to the way, my back of the head immediately comes out one row black line, is his exactly hasing this the concept of girl's room?Still do those persons who keep watch on me whom the view sound sends all have rice?How make him big like this of come in?
"What matter?"
I rub eyes to sit to helplessly say, he then takes out a cleverly made box to pass to say for me from the body:"Send to yours."
I had no language, so early incubating into a view sound the city be for sending me the thing?Please, don't make oneself look like the hair head of the first love just the boy wasn't very good, so and too had the fame to fall to your playboy.
Originally didn't also send to my thing to him to entertain to there is too great hope, just because he is hot to slice of look in the eyes I am just polite to once connect box, however after I open a box of cover immediately the vision was attracted to the thing of the underneath side of a quilt noodles, what to pack is a very beautiful bulb of lily-like in shape crystal eardrop in box, the crystal is radiant and extremely keen, the glory is like water, seven colourful precious stones embellish it side dazzling brilliant and bright living Hui, let me fancy a while his gift.
"This cost a lot?"
I looking at he sends to my eardrop to hesitate of say, but book Lian picks eyebrows to say:"Is not a cost a lot, I put on for you."
He says this to wear this crystal eardrop for me on the ear, after being him to take away a hand from my ear my surprised that detection I's hair has been resumed into black, the sharp nail also becomes circle once smooth appearance, book Lian looking at me to blow a whistles to say:"Your mankind's appearance is also good-looking."
"Is this it the demon dint system that resist device?"Is well extravagant, the bewitching dint system of boundary in the sky and others' boundary's resisting device is different ah, hope that its quality can also have assurance.
"BE ah, had this your returning to person's boundary to also continue society existence is at the mankind."
"Return to person's boundary?"
"Do you like to be closed here?Leave, I take you to leave this bore boundary in the sky."
Book Lian says to take me to go out, lookinging at of my oddness he says:"Why do you want to save me?"
"Contribute efforts to the beauty is my honor!Having is touched want to kiss beginning to send to me?"
"I at the age of 5 had no beginning to kiss."
Hear words my deterioration's saying of his slovenly, indeed as expected see his foot stumbling and almost doing not fall down in the ground for a while.
He turns a head to looking at I use the company measures of the tone say:"That □how?"
"Don't even think, walk!"
I say to go out, Hua the fetter voice making to ring immediately ring out in the ear, feel disappeared of check carat afresh the regression my body, I hands double the feet put out strength to make an effort easy of break the lane of iron Liao of wrist, ankle,beats by dre solo, those irons Liaos for damning from my body top thoroughly clearance, I immediately use cold stare to check seek white the positions of the Yan, soon find out close the boundaries on sky a certain white Yan, luckily his position is of no account, otherwise if plus some a hideous mess of seal to print of words, my cold stare still can not rise a function.
"You are fierce!"
Book Lian sees I the thus violent shape Diao wear cigarette to praise highly of say, I then said with smile a voice"can also" jumped to go out to step on to rescue from the window white the road of the Yan up.
Originally want to go alone, however book Lian from after death catch up me to say:"I accompany you to rescue yours-"
Haven't waited to finish saying, a voice is suddenly inclined to put to come in to say:"Is to not is to should investigate geography first before rescuing that woman without pubic hair, understand for a while there actually is where?"
Follow voice to turn a head to see go, see a take a frame type the glasses dress to be like a doctor very much of the handsome and talented man lean against a wall station to smile over there one face Wen Wen harmless appearance, if I don't know he is who can bump a wall, he is gentleness and stomach black pronoun, now and in the future the scandal subordinate of book Lian great commander/male friend?Peng commander-in-chief in the sky is also.
I had no language, two of him was this where?Early morning of how all with walk his/her own house is similar to sway long of come in, does the staff member of view sound city collectively go on strike today?
Book Lian looking at this ranks taller than oneself, the subordinate being spread to have intimate relation with him says very helplessly:"What do you come to do?"
"Certainly for the sake of saving will soon the mistake went into the superior of stray road."
Peng in the sky smiles harmlessly of put vision on me, immediately say to book Lian again:"You put the wages here the card is little at me a big pen money, see come be for buying that eardrop, looked cost a lot, probably need to spend your wages in half year?"
"Is an obligation and responsibility that man should exert for beauty consumption, don't you know?"
The Lian reason of hearing book keeps annoying strong words, Peng in the sky continues to say with smile:"Your you money made decision me to certainly have no an opinion, can make me come to lead the way?I for jail the place of that woman without pubic hair more familiar."
He says to have already walked to my in front to smile excrescent gentleness of say to me:"I am a sky, Peng, know you very happy.Walk now the right side, Be nearer apart from the target location there."
So, conceal in the gentle and soft smiling face in the Peng in sky of pre-eminent under, book Lian finally helplessly makes him join us, 2 people go to become 3 people to go, we three beginnings continue the activity of rescuing the white Yan.
Everyone hasn't come out a view sound the city met gold cicada and Wu in the curving corridor empty, looking at in the moment future of west go 4 people team I concussion of in mind and deeply absorb quite a few tone bad have no dynasty sky yell is a "visit to record a version most of F4 finally the victory joined forces for battle!"
See our three people Wu empty to immediately and happily say "hello" with us, O.K. had teaching of yesterday he any further didn't be good enough to make any girl to catch crazy phrase language to call me with that kind of, hear he call me as beauty elder sister, I right away what annoy also have no, immediately take out a lot of foods to him.
The Wu is empty to happily eat food, the gold cicada then looking at us to say:"Make you suddenly and in early morning arrive at the reason of view sound city."
On that day Peng affair through after in brief once saying 1 time, have been eating alimental Wu hard empty the cicada immediately pulling and dragging a gold must rescue white Yan together, however the sum Cape emergent blue vein proved to in the moment have a head of dazzling light hair of next hang an eye violent male the mood isn't very good.





Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论