2012年11月1日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre Pro raise head the vie

.
After all I now and Ma Xiao Bao already complete Fu at is a grasshopper on rope together and completely.If he has an accident, probably can't have to my safety what influence, but the plan for having already agreed on to us is a deathblow.And, in my eyes, although Ma Xiao Bao also really dislike,after all is regarded as a police of integrity.In spite of stand what position, oneselfs can not sit on the sideline ignore.
Xiao a life time hero positive color for a while, toward everyone to sink a track:"The gossip finishes saying and talks some proper business.The yesterday business makes very greatly, now police just at tight investigate.I hope that everyone cooperates 1:00, low-key behaviour, don't make for me to have an accident." Powder way:"Elder brother Jie trusts, we work and when make you once disappoint!"The Xiao a life time hero orders, way:"The Xiao entered to become a scapegoat now, just in the survey, estimate didn't last several days is not.Seeking the possibility that we bother recently isn't big.But everyone also don't the gist, all guard own very of field son."
The Xiao a life time hero pulls to touch begin to point the last ring, and then ponders a short while and seemed to mean to say to order what endure again of felling.Finally flicked to wave hand, way:" Dragon and Hao east you 2 leave, the others go out first."I know what he wants to hand over something to treat towards hoping one eye, not with east at the Hao.
Wait an others door, the Xiao a life time hero walks to guard a gate to the front of the door in person anti- lock up, the facial expression seems to be very seriously.
"How?Elder brother Jie sees the appearance that you have much of worry!"Ask a way at the Hao east.
The Xiao a life time hero slowly falls to sit and presseses the mouse on the table don't have direction ground to row.It obviously is in the thinking.Led a short while, suddenly raise head, the view once kissed from our 2 people's face and sank a track:"I doubt we win to have inside the ghost!"
My heart suddenly on shrinking, but long-last of act from inside to experience early make me basic is not likely to have the reaction that a silk facial expression changes.Was anti- to pour to do a vacant facial expression, compare an usually slightly high surprised tone way by a kind of:"Inside ghost?"Ever since that time and long time ago, the skill Jean of square is on the car after a fun words that made me frightened to disgrace, I have already reminded at any time that I wants to do to meet this kind of more to bursts a circumstance of facial expression practice.The moment variety of this kind of facial expression doesn't can is nervous naturally.But don't can is complete to have no some reaction as well.I think that at this of the role manage up, even if is a shadow emperor of Oscar to also have no my well experienced.
Is also a surprised way at the Hao east:"How to say so?"Compared with this not intentional person, our facial expressions are almost consistent.
The Xiao a life time hero's eyes stare at us and slowly took back view, suddenly on smiling, way:"The felling is just!"
"Elder brother Jie doubts that there is Xiao in our person enter of act from inside?According to reason can't, if have, our businesses are impossibly so smooth."Ask a way at the Hao east.
The Xiao a life time hero lightly shook to shake head, way:"I ain't to say him, I am to doubt that we have a son among them."
I and didn't talk at the Hao easts, knew that he still needs to say words.The Xiao a life time hero slowly stands up and ponders a way:"I always have the kind very strange felling, last night the son had no reason come so quick.Time and all of locations are what ends a moment just announce.In addition to we lead the way of several, the others don't know our activity targets and purpose."
Ordered to nod at the Hao east, way:"Probably.Otherwise I and dragon can't so easy be established card to intercept.Beat in from we the old nest that the Xiao entered to withdraw, front and back however the time in minute tenth, , the police has already shoulded have no enough police force to carry on to quickly establish card at that time.And the action is impossibly so quick.Behind caught up right after our forepaw walked."
I as well nod a way:"Is quite good, small and soft think one this felling of really also having.The E City is so big, export so many.So many Saos happening all of a sudden is disorderly.The blockader is very normal.But should not blockade all of a sudden to enter old nest to the recent exit of western Hua Mountain from the Xiao.The car dragon seen be blocked up, should have already established card very long at least longer than ten minutes.But at that time, even haven't come yet polices and arrive to.But elder brother Jie walk of another road but have no afterwards just drive Zu card of."
I say this words, however is to literally elaborate for a while, in this kind of time, if don't express under ownly attach to unite as one bottom, isn't a good matter.But my in the mind don't think so.After all in my eyes, police how had the Xiao a life time the hero's underneath to cover up to act from inside, even if is know compare a night, also impossible sends two police cars and so weak thermodynamic power to come.This undoubtedly comes to walk into death.
However looking at Xiao a life time the hero affirms very much of look in the eyes, as well have a little to falter in my heart, he knew some what?
The Xiao a life time hero's way:"The guess is unequal to fact, however we must raise thousand times vigilance.Can affirm at 1:00, if have inside the ghost, it is that an in several individuals to must be an outside.Only they are several inside someones, just know our accurate attack time and escape circuit."I know that he trusts our causes thus and only because is stared at the last by the police for yesterday, is us naturally.If words like this, the bad matter poured to become a good matter and let him was trusted to me more.
At the Hao host:"Elder brother Jie trusts,Beats by Dr Dre Pro, I definitely give° this guy to search out for you!"
The Xiao a life time hero smiled to smile, way:"Just guess now, don't act rashly.Before having no really with the factual proof, not be wearing trace too much, in case is cold the heart of the brotherses.I don't believe as well with I so several years of frat betray mine.You needed to substitute me to secretly keep in mind and then go."
I and all hurriedly nod to promise at the Hao easts.Then worry unclearly in my heart, seeing come from F really must ask the matter that the Ma Xiao Bao police has to send a person to come in to act from inside all of a sudden in person.Afraid he just came, didn't know anything as well.After all I very clear, act from inside or the informant is all list line contact.If isn't what oneself is responsible for, hardly have a knowing possibility.
"Like, Hao east you can walk first, I occupy to want with the dragon discuss!"Xiao a life time hero the dynasty signal hint a way at the Hao east.
Equal Hao east door, the Xiao a life time hero's hands cross to rub and slowly walk to the set in sky.I keep up with in quick time and know what important matter he must want to alone talk with me.
Hope prosperous E City, the eminence hopes to go, numerous cars flow a person to flow to be like shell insect and ant sort Chuan to go on the road.The Xiao a life time hero delivered foolish for a while, to my way:" Dragon, there is a matter to think that you do in person.I originally once considered as well inviting a person from the outside, but thought around, in addition to you, also true no one could make have confidence!"
My eyebrows is tiny wrinkly for a while, way:"Elder brother Jie says!As long as I can make of certain do."
The Xiao a life time hero ordered to nod, way:"I am to appreciate your heroism!Like, I hand over to you this task, you must do is that the Piao is beautiful bright!"Say last murderous look of face a now, Ning eyebrow way:" Xiao into before having not launched revenge, once he come out from the police station, you polish off him for me!I will never want to give him any opportunity!Influence the business that we go to negotiation in Thailand."


14 find machine



Cutthroat?Oneself originally also has the Qian quality to do cutthroat.Looking at a full sky of star Dous, I cannot help but smiling for a while.This, should be self-ridicule.I deeply absorbed an one breath, Ye tight the steer device in the hand.The front disease of facing hurtles but goes to.
I don't know that destiny also with I how of fun.
This time, I wanted a Gu body to set out again.I ratio who all clear, this matter must solves by himself/herself can not, otherwise may lose the Xiao a life time hero's trust in the most decisive time very much.No one than I more clear, approaching the successful road is such narrow.
"I how should help you just good?"Blue tooth headphones inside, receive moderate voice of soldier to slowly spread.We are seldom a few telephone contact since this is so long.I almost speak all matters that take place in this period of time to him to know.Even include me and Ma Xiao Bao's cooperation.On this, I have no taboo.Pass police to fight a Xiao surname, originally be we long time ago scheduled to of accounted to strive for.Only really walk to this one step, while turning head to see definite Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论