2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre o take quality again

Square Yan snow way:"The square elder brother is sad, snow son also follows sad."
If leaf jade dark way:"Does she how can like square glory?Is too naive is not a good matter either."Way:"This I then trusted.Remember and take a rest like."
The eastern Yan snow point nods, way:"Niang, you also take a rest."Leaf if the jade helplessly walked to go out.Led for a long time, square glory openings way:"Snow son only has your a person?"
Eastern Yan snow wrote in his center of palm"is".
Square glory way:"Snow son, can you take me to go out?"
Eastern Yan snow way:"Do not go or not."
Square glory way:"Snow son, you take me to go out, I will can not forget yours forever."
Square the glory see her for a long time have no again write, way:"Snow son, you not is say to listen to the square elder brother's words?Now how don't listen to?"Or have never seen she write, way:"Is all right, snow son, you also go to bed, I think a person to calm down."
Eastern Yan snow is in his center of palm also BE"not".
Square glory way:"Snow son, you now how don't listen to the square elder brother's words, I really think a person to calm down now."
Eastern Yan snow knows his root is out of hearing what, could not see what, now didn't than any time more calmness, afraid he call he's going out him will have what matter occurrence, write the way"I accompany you forever".
Square glory heart descend sader, he not is want harm she just need to leave, way:"You don't listen to square elder brother's words again, I am getting angry."
Eastern Yan snow writes a way:"I walked".Suddenly a drop of tears falls on the square's glory center of palm.
Square glory favour way:"Execuse me, snow son, you don't want to give birth to the square elder brother's spirit, square elder brother thinks a person to treat."Eastern Yan snow releases a his hand and ran to go out.
The square glory lay a short while on the bed, knew eastern Yan snow probably asleep, climb, touched building, arrived at stable, touched that small and red horse, way:"Horse, can you take me to go out?Promise and then order."The square glory touches it a head and discover it to order a head, pleased way:"H'm, by this time only you listenned to my words."Said to ride up, way:"We leave,beats by dre, can not make them discover."
This horse has innate intelligence very much and remembers at that time how to go out how to come in and this time go out is also a familiar light car road.Walked for a long time, finally discovered a horse to turn around, knew is arrived the place of that maze.Again walk for a long time, finally is a down slope road.Square glory sad way:"We came out now, but we want into where go to?I what also can't see listen to be missing.Horse, you take me which, I then go where."That small and red horse listenned to him speech and went toward north line.
Walked not to know how long, square the glory also Be getting more tired, feel oneself's body be wiped around, know certain arrive town, way:"Does Ma , Ni know where Inn is?"The small and red horse walks again several steps then stopped down, the square glory dismounted, and one person faced to come up to pick up Ma Jiang.The square glory touches Ma Tou Dao:"Is an Inn here?"That nods.
That humality:"Oddness, this writes huge of'Yue visitor inn'four words, the childe doesn't recognize?"
Square glory way:"Is small two, feed my horse very satisfied."Finish saying by dint of feel to walk into Inn, that is small two favour chose one empty table of sit down for him.Lo temporarily and unexpectedly not the square glory is a blind person.Square glory way:"Come to the specialty real jam of 23 kinds your inns."
That is small two smile to leave.The square glory touches pocket, just know that oneself's body is up basic a text money also have no, dark way:"Ate to say again."When the square glory eats very satisfiedly and intentionally and greatly touches pocket, way:"Is small two, ring it up.My money, my money was stolen."
That is small two great anger, way:"Bearer, someone has overlord's meal."Finish saying to rush out a few strong men.
Square glory way:"I had no money how do?I press my horse here, I take money right away to not very good?"
The this kind of people originally needs to be begun and listenned to his speech and knew that he is to intentionally have overlord's meal, that small 2:"Can be able to.Totally 32 fine silver ingots."
Square glory way:"Can not maltreat my horse, I am right back."That is small two also lo this horse is a rare good thousand years horse, know at present person non- ordinary people, the favour is obedient to promise.The square glory finishes saying to walk to go out.
Square glory's walking doesn't know as well down the avenue that who rich Gu is, who is a poor people, actually difficult start.Always canning not stretch hand to touch them to take quality again to judge is high or low, walked half of two-hour period don't also start, dark way:"I pour to hope that someone comes to kill me, then my killing him me is then rich at this time."
Just thinking wear, suddenly someone from behind go toward his/her own shoulder up clap, square glory the reaction is also the quickest, turn round into last shot of that person's chest to go.Suddenly feel shot at one regiment soft thing on, on the face a red, way:"Do not think the woman then doesn't dare to kill you."
O.K. square glory useless dint, that person coughs several voices, just way:"Square elder brother, you how even did I also beat?"What to talk takes charge of Ma Fei Yan .
Square glory way:"Who are you ?"
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan to see her clearly the lo wear himself/herself but set up for not to know, the tears then fell down, way:"I knew that you have a Niang son to call eastern Yan snow, but, but you must recognize Yan son, either ah, I originally wanted to give you surprise, unexpectatively you but treated me thus.I know that you also look down upon me forever."
Square glory way:"Calculate, good male not heel female Dou, you as long as handing in money, I then didn't kill you."
Take charge of the pleased way of Ma Fei Yan :"I know that you play trick with me."Said to take out money to hand over to the square the glory way:"Square elder brother, Yan son different past, I no longer spend money indiscriminately now, however this money is still that you take.I the body have no a little money now, you aren't ignoring me."
The square glory once connects money, dark way:"Who would have thought that control breath today so good, someone white the white send money to come."Way:"Like, you can walk and make me run into you again next time, can to you is Don't mention it."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan to say with smile:"The joky trouble of square elder brother hasn't changed."Finish saying a face ascend a red, way:"Just square elder brother already to Yan son Don't mention it, you can forbid to depend on."
The square glory suddenly thinks of Yue visitor the inn don't know how walk, way:"You don't walk first and take me to go to a Yue visitor inn.Otherwise I killed you."Said to stretch out a hand.
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan once the Xi Xi smile and came forward to pull a square's glory hand way:"Is all right, the Yan son takes you to go to a Yue visitor inn."Finish saying and embrace a square glory arm go toward Yue visitor the inn walk.
The square glory sees this girl go on a blind date with oneself's skin unexpectedly taboo not, dark way:"This girl is thus bold, might it not be another have scheme?Or she in fact is ……do not go, I can not let snow son down.I don't go that kind of place."Suddenly will take charge of Ma Fei Yan to push away, way:"You put respect to order, now I in addition to Yue visitor inn which don't go as well."
Take charge of the heart of Ma Fei Yan a sour, way:"I know that you don't like me, but, I am it happened that to like you, don't you want to be not very good to Yan son so?"
The glory of the square again stretch out a hand, way:"Leave."
Take charge of the heart of Ma Fei Yan in although discommode,still kept pulling a his hand,did not dare to be like just so.
Arrive at a Yue visitor inn, that is small two see square glory unexpectedly take a beautiful looks miss to come over, dark way:"This person is indeed as expected remarkable, O.K. and just have no too rude to him."The favour says with smile:"Childe, you come back."
The square glory also discovers small two arrive at in the moment, take out a bag way:"Take to go, should take how much take how much.Appreciate you again 12 silvers."
That is small two how not pleased, took Qian Dao who should take:"Thank a childe, childe, also need to live a store?"
Square glory way:" Mine of the horse lead long, I still need to walk faster."Say oneself arrives at outside in the door, that is small two lead long horse, square the glory answered, on leaping onto a horse, to department Ma Fei Yan 's way:"Today then put you, the next time not was making me see you."
Took charge of Ma Fei Yan to listen to, spirit way:"Square elder brother, you didn't want to played trick again not very good?"
The glory of the square is about to walk, horse but was taken charge of Ma Fei Yan to lead long, Nu way:" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论