2012年10月23日星期二

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com kind of profession o

BE ……I just write without extra trouble and had some to accept not to live ……this chapter fully 6,000 words!Was regarded as personal character to break out!】-
Though the small money-mad is a bit dissatisfied, in her eyes, 2 people just came over from the home, I sent Yan Di to return to take thing again, a bit puzzling, but I have already done not deliver to explain to them.But the Yan Di is an after all meek temperament, in normal times inside to I go along with every wish of, smell speech two words not to say and then go out to go home.
After Yan Di goes out, I am just fierce on clapping forehead, looking at a small money-mad way:" Eyebrow, I have an affair, you help me for a while."
"Is dry?"The small money-mad watches out for of stare at me:"Can't make me hand you to go to the stool?"
I peep out a look in the eyes for despising, way:"Of course not BE!I the leg feet didn't break again!Is such, you go to and find out pry for me an affair ……"
I am such and such to say a part, eyebrow some not glad:"Please, I am just your nursing, isn't your servant again!"
"I pay!"I quick way:"100 piece!"
"Clinch a deal!"Small money-mad answer than I still quick:"The in addition back and forth beats carfare to use!"
"OK!"
This wench two words don't say that leaping jumps of run to go out.
Next half hour, my in uncomfortable position, in the mind good the cat grasp generally, fully is endured long hardship.
Finally wait until door to push away, the Yan Di holds me those two baby's boxes walk to come in, some asthmatic appearances, see to this honest wench frightened I worried, run pretty all the way worried.
I once connected box and opened to see one eye, immediately a heart kept on sinking!
The diamond brooch had no!
Moreover that box opens, my blood solidified on the spot!
The ring also had no!
The Yan Di sees my facial expression frighten a person, didn't know to take place what, seem to mean to say words, don't know again what speak of.
"Yan Di."I deeply absorbed tone:"This box last night is who handed over to yours?"
"Is what the person in the hospital hands over to me, you send to hospital of time, they handed over to your personal luggage me."
I facial expression dark.
These two shapes of boxes are some to change type, probably is fell off last night, can the box didn't break and had already expeled the thing of inside to cast away the possibility for going out as well!The possibility that is unique is someone inside of the thing stole!
I suddenly really want to kill people!
Lao Tze's fee so over-sensitive blood, also emitted danger to lead week Jing,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, that bastard to take the bait, also disobey own conscience to take square the Nan is a bait, result milli- not easy successful ……but be not known which bastard steal!
My facial expression has already conveniently become to rise red from the pallor, Be full to is a ferocious mien in look in the eyes.
By this time, the small money-mad also runs back, she pants noisily on coming in of started to grasp cup to infuse several salivas, then clapped breast:"Can run to die me!Chen Yang, you made me finish doing for you!"
"?Did the pry come out?"
"H'm!"There is one silk doubt in the small money-mad look in the eyes:"You make me ask the affair of nouveau riche that wins a prize today to the Wu Ye company ……I asked!Depend!You this affair can be really difficult to do!That guy after winning a prize today, I run to find out his news this time, do the persons of inside all think that I do with malice!And someone thinks that I am the spoony female who thinks to be alongside big style of!"
See my facial expression not kind, eyebrow not dare is rounding seven to round eight, hurriedly said out the answer that I want:"Chen Yang, are you how to guess?That nouveau riche indeed as expected isn't dismissed!Last night after you had an accident feeling, today go to work early in the morning, he ran to resign!I hear they the Wu Ye company originally and in fact didn't intend and dismiss him, is him by himself to run to the company to go early in the morning and request a resignation on one's own initiative!They head the son still requested in a short while, he comforted another matter past can't make him be responsible for, this guy oneself but seem make silly similar, determinedly request to walk a person, then while etc.ing company to go through the formalities for him, he seems to be still pretty worried of, turn over the time of newspaper later on as a result, suddenly discovered that he won, today lately- opened out athletics lottery ticket."
I sighed tone, facial expression more and more dark.
Seem indeed as expected is such!
Before hear eyebrow say that the elevator managing person of our mansion suddenly won a so big prize, I some feel different.Unfortunately hear that he resigns again today again later on ……I am immediately ill at ease!
Indeed as expected discover now, my two babies in the box all had no!
So the affair wasn't difficult either to guess!
Last night, after I kept on dropping into, the elevator of this mansion managing person affirmation was among the activity that participates in to rescue me!There was public security at that time, there is fire fight member, had the elevator the managing person, so among many people, most likely was this guy to take advantage o disorderly Jian to arrive two of my boxes ……the result was most likely this guy to unintentionally open ……then have evil thoughts at the sight of riches!
Starting me probably also believes that he is unintentionally acquired through luck ……but the box have no bad, that can be someone to open to take away!Is impossibly acquired through luck!And even if is acquired through luck ……this guy seem is also intend to only swallow!
Is more more fundamental, he runs companies to resign early in the morning, that is a heart to accumulate Lyu to want to destroy the thing that didn't drop me!
Bastard bastard!
I leaped from the bed all of a sudden!
Depend, I small five elder brothers' things, so easily want to steal and then steal?
I superficially covered up for a while, although the eyebrow hand over to treat to me of the affair is a bit peculiar, but I literally sought 2 to lend a people dozen to deliver him.But the Yan Di have no so the paste made.
The temper of this wench I have already gradually touched clear, she has a liking for the temperament is the weakest, in fact the in the mind is a pretty intelligent girl, a lot of affairs she all in fact sees very understandly, Be just mouth up don't say just.
Wait eyebrow the room go to and take a medicine for me, Yan Di just soft-voiced way:"Little five elder brothers, is be not ……did your thing throw?"
My brain is some disorderly, freely H'm a , Yan Di again way:"You ……you can't be think that the elevator managing person of that Wu Ye company stole to?Is what things?Does the cost a lot weigh?"
"H'm ……" I still keep noding.
"We seek him to go to!"Yan Di Ceng of stand, angrily way:"How can he steal your thing?You got hurt at that time, but did he call to take advantage o to steal things indiscriminately and how can have this kind of person?!"
I shake:"Calculate, how do you seek him?Report to the police?What evidence do we have?"
Slice!
I turned over to comfort Yan Di 2, the meant to throw thing was no big deal.I sought to lend a people to is Zheng Bei Zheng E a person the Yan Di later on, I made a telephone call to a friend in past.
Frankly speaking, I formerly of the work of night club, the property belongs to half black not white.Certainly also know many guys that run about on the way.Some relations are also still fairly good.
I make a phone call to a specialized stem peep the guy of following the profession.
This person is in fact also a so-called private detective ……only in our nation, the this kind of profession of private detective is illegal, didn't conduct permission.So this profession also all have been being placed in an underground activity, don't dare to expose.Status like this, make we national private detective profession the development have been having no form to make good.And I know of the guy, in fact is also in normal times in connect to silently follow to steal to clap at 1:00 of type of small live son.For example which housewife doubt that oneself's husband has an extramarital affair to wrap two milks, which husband doubt a red almond of he or she's wife wall of type of.This guy will connect some this kind of businesses and take a second-hand sea gull camera and walk street string the lane follow to steal to clap.
As for am I how to know this guy?
Say to have to make to smile at 1:00.Once this guy is subjected to a certain resented entrusting of Fu, stole to clap her rich husband to divide more some patrimony when the outside world of wine and women lets her own evidence down, then prepares to divorce to have a lawsuit.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论