2012年10月26日星期五

cheap beats by dre What kind of man do

The eighty-sixth chapter relationresultCompanya is used to receive customers, processing a variety of business office .The two layer is the housing ,there are ten .Goods are available in all varieties.
Various living facilities ,bathing is a place where people, the only thing I only is a kitchen ,a large kitchen . Wow !A big kitchen ,how one? I sent to you again and asked . One is enough ,you aren alone in a room ? Xiao Kai said yeah !But never mind !A word we eat together lively .
I said , no one should go in my bowl . Move -- !What kind of man do you take us . Tewode disdain said to me .You You should be worried about that . Xin quaint shook his head .
It is hard to say oh ! Murong Xiaokai looked at me up and down a few times, said , where is my room ,I want the biggest the . A few people with respective to their room .Tobol came over and patted me on the shoulder , Hello from self ,I hope I can see you next time .
Tobol because the military in the body, he is not wanted to retire ,we can force him ,so he returned to the camp ,but he in the army for us also has many benefits .Back to the four planet wheel planet of the very next day I got up early ,as well to avoid Murong Xiaokai ;second is to get up early and run .
Out of the door ,the street lamp is lit sky drips without light .I follow the company ran down the road in front of .Early in the morning on the streets of few pedestrian vehicle is not a lot ,I went out and did not have far to find behind the flying car with up .
Coaster behind me is not near to follow ,opened a period of time .Suddenly accelerated caught up, in the ten meters ahead, a beam stop ,two upper and lower body covered in black in the hand carrying portable light machine gun to me wai .
I am very well-advised to stand down and raised his hands . Honestly !Put something out ! When a man in black in my five or six paces from me stopped and said . Things !What is it? I didn come .
Your neck . The man in black pointed to my neck on a necklace . Oh -- !You want this thing to you ,you can me . I quickly took the necklace ,was about to give the man in black over, but heard him say : !Put the things on the back .
The black robes with a sub-machine gun pointing at me .I follow the necklace on the ground ,to back away .Another black man came forward ,picked up the necklace to carefully check the hanging above the surface of the crystal plaque ,back to back companion nodded .
Two people are vigilant returned to speed ,speed was speeding away soon disappear street corner .Ha ha ha -- !That man robbed two burdens ,I can finally relax . Brother ,this time too well !The priest will reward us ! Ride the last man in black on another said .
My guy. This is it right? So smoothly for a bit? Another worry a bit and asked . Oh !That guy will be like a long con ,brother, what shall we do? Well -- in a way ,we turn a few laps you watch the back have followed .
Two the man in black is like this I feel there are odd, then a flying car on the way to the pocket from the circles .Pocket pocket to come past ,Everbright bright ,the two finally determine behind unattended tracking ,this will lay down their hearts ,a flying car with loot back please reactive .
Speed up industry city ,inter-city high-speed straight black glass city ,finally speed in black glass in a church in front of the house looks like is stopped ,cheap beats by dre,have to take off the robes had unusual costumes two individuals under the coaster went to the entrance of the house .
In rang the doorbell ,tall door middle one small peep door open ,revealing a pale face , . Pale face in a husky voice asked . Remove all evil !We are your faithful believers !We need the high priest of light guide .
Two people speak with said .It has just finished ,old wooden doors squeak to open a gap ,two man hunched coming in succession . come ?I do not want you to monitor the Dugu war ?Why run back .
The priest is obviously not happy to see these two guys . We put God to bring something back . You got the God want? You need to know to lie but by God punished ! We don to lie !The priest shall .
In two of people older man ,will quickly connected with the necklace crystal nameplate with both hands to the priest .The priest will crystal nameplate get hands look, indeed !This is myself .
.. ... Oh ,no !God wanted .Did not think of this two guys to be qualified ?The original high priest is sent the two to watch ,as to when to start robbing miniature mecha inventory system ,was to strike successfully prepared for the right time to start ,did not think of the two guy so give back .
The sacred Fu-en ,to purify . The high priest called the pale face ,the crystal nameplate in his hands ,that is to say purification ,is in fact to check ,have a look above have a tracking device ,and also take a look at this two impudent fellow behind is clean .
After a while ,pale face with a silver plate holding the crystal nameplate back, the priest adults ,has been purified ,everything is very clean ! The priest will ,the two make gestures and signs a lot, since you brought God to items ,you will be blessed with the gift ,you have done will not evil ,light will drive away your heart of darkness .
Go to my children and you will be blessed with the gods . Quickly end eulogy ,the high priest of pale white will be the two also bathed in grace people out of the door . Brother where are we going? Go ,rob a bank .
Just the two of us? Afraid of what !God bless ,who can stop us ! ... ... Unable to read the system parameters please input ,please enter the correct password . When the screen appears again this line of words, Fu-en had to restart again reader, results in is the same .
Cannot access ? The high priest and slightly disappointed . Set password ,or spend some time decoding ,either the set password seized . How long will it take to the decoding ,I have a look .
En Fu checked the miniature mecha inventory system encryption methods ,was immediately become very frustrated . Specific voiceprint and gene sequence double encryption, only that set the password can unlock .
That is to bring the boy to catch ... ... No, please ! �� �� �� early in the morning, where have you been? I just need to free from restraint ,he saw the Daru they all gathered in the hall did not know what I want to discuss ,quietly upstairs is open dawn stopped .
I will step out run . Run for several hours ? But also the way in the vicinity around familiar about the environment ,I don think outside the shopping is lost ,can I help you ?Nothing to change my dress . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论